The world’s population is young: about 40 percent of people are under the age of 25.
Young people hold tremendous potential for the future, yet also face unique challenges: finding enough work, mitigating the increasing impacts of climate change, gaining access to quality education, and more.
Many are dealing with all of these challenges while coping with conflict, violence, trauma, and other significant stressors.
The decisions that young people make today will determine the outcomes of tomorrow. Supporting them is critical for the future.
We achieve the above as Gwengnyakager Foundation by;
- Provision of sporting equipment
- Youth talks on substance abuse and pre-marital sex.
- Advocacy on youth programs.
- Capacity building on entrepreneurial skills, technology, and innovation skills
- Partnering with internal sporting clubs like Barcelona, Southampton, and Sportpesa Betting Firm to promote local talents.
- Establishment of sports academy
Improved livelihoods and resilience for youth so as to enhance the wellbeing and become future proof.